FLIGHT TRAINING DEVICE
FTD produced by Ikramatic Systems is designed to conform
to FTD Level 7 outline by the FAA. In many aspect system
is actually exceed the level 7 criteria. Among others,
important features of the system are:
- Five channels visual system covering 265 X 40 degree
field of view.
- High performance image generator. (Refer to “Image
- Active Flight Controls system based on electrical
- Built around an actual cockpit with look and feel
of the actual instruments and switches.
- Instructor Stations consist of five user friendly
monitors which are GUI Configuration Control,
Inside/Outside aircraft’s views, Situation Awareness
Display (with Digital Map), Instruments
Repeater and Close Circuit TV.
- Full Record and Playback capability.
- Compressive malfunction capability.
- Large training area coverage.
- Formation flying capability. (Up to 8 aircraft)
- Full VFR/IFR capability
system is designed to suit all spectrum of general flying.
Its high fidelity, reliability and easy to maintain/upgrade
has satisfied our current user.
first delivered PC-7 Flight Training Device
resolution and fully textured scene Images